Help | Getting Help | Giving Feedback | Troubleshooting
Browsing with Views
Searching | Changing Default Search Options | Saving a Query | Repeating a Saved Query
Working with Documents | Navigating with Search Hits |
Navigating Between Documents and Lists | Printing Documents | Viewing Related Research
Using My Page | Customizing What's New | Using the What's New Log |
Linking to Forrester's Home Page | Changing Your Password | Changing Your Name on Your Page
Welcome | Tips for New Users | Available Strategy Services
Besides this Help system accessible from the navigation bar, there is a direct link to search help on that page.
If you have a product-related problem and the on-line documentation does not help, contact Forrester's technical support staff by sending email to email@example.com or by phone 9:00 to 5:00 EST at 617 520 5730.
Use the feedback button on the navigation bar to send a quick e-mail message to Forrester's technical support person or to your company administrator. Here is a more complete list of where to address comments and questions.
- For problems related to how this product works, please
contact technical support staff by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 617/ 520-5730 from 9:00 to 5:00 EST.
- Forgotten password
- For problems related to your password or user name, please contact
your site administrator.
- Product suggestions
- For general product feedback, please send e-mail to email@example.com.
- More information about research
- For more information about research from a strategy service not included in your company's contract, please contact your company's Forrester Sales Representative. Contact information is provided in Available Strategy Services below.
- Comments on the research
- Your comments and suggestions about the research are also
welcome and encouraged, although Forrester cannot guarantee a
response to all comments. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plans for Future Releases of Forrester Internet
Forrester Research plans to enhance and evolve Forrester Internet by adding interactive and e-mail-based services. Please send your comments and suggestions to